Monday, January 4, 2010

Vegetable Oil Cholesterol Can I Sub Olive Oil For Vegetable Oil?

Can I sub Olive oil for Vegetable oil? - vegetable oil cholesterol

I try to make a birthday cake for my brother. The instructions in a manner that the free cholesterol can lead to told, and decided to use it because my father is trying to lower your cholesterol, and if your cholesterol free, I am afraid you will not be all that .

So, the only kind of oil that is in the house is the olive oil, but it says to use vegetable oil. I wonder whether there's a difference? Can I still use olive oil? Are you free of cholesterol, such as vegetable oil?

Thank you.

1 comment:

Keep Your Eyes To The Right™ said...

There is no difference when it is heated.

When I cold is better to leave the olive oil.

Post a Comment