Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Fibroids And Menopause Female Reproductive Expert Please!! Can You Still Have Fibroids And Ovarian Cysts After Menopause?

Female reproductive expert please!! Can you still have fibroids and ovarian cysts after menopause? - fibroids and menopause

I did not have a period of 6 years? Before I finish my term ovarian cysts and fibroid tumors. I had an ultrasound and was smaller, and finally I had the menopause. He led me to believe that when my time will not let me near. Last year when I had the surgery on the gallbladder, they told me, I always had. So far, however, really had no pain. Today I had severe cramps and bloating, as my back hurts when I had my period .. I believe that I have fibroids again. How can I do if I do not play? Is this possible? Please help!

4 comments:

nobodyin... said...

If you do not take hormones, the fibroids shrink after menopause. Obviously, the cysts have not.

If there is a rupture of the cyst, you can drain the fluid in the abdominal cavity, can be irritating.

The pain you have absolutely no report in May with one of the fibroids or cysts. Consult a doctor as soon as possible.

nobodyin... said...

If you do not take hormones, the fibroids shrink after menopause. Obviously, the cysts have not.

If there is a rupture of the cyst, you can drain the fluid in the abdominal cavity, can be irritating.

The pain you have absolutely no report in May with one of the fibroids or cysts. Consult a doctor as soon as possible.

Charles E said...

After the complete control by a gynecologist. Could a woman said, or something else, if it is bad, go to the emergency room.
I had endometriosis, menstruation, drugs that are supported through the fallopian tubes and the parties in the region of the matrix is attached as the pipes. The tubes are open and egg sector has a hysterectomy for a fibroid low (now with a laser instead of a young woman of childbearing age)) and I swear that in the tissue of some of my low hand, the accumulated 'belly is still swollen, each month, and the time of menstruation, when I still have my ovaries following a hysterectomy, then make a cycle period of about menopause and estrogen but I can feel that in type and has something to say with fibromyalgia, which means that my body is so busy, break free from blood or treating every year since my immune system is weakened, hormones play an important role in the body and its functions and health. I will test this with my doctor.

lisatheg... said...

Ovarian Cysts May after the menopause exist, but most often myoma regression.
Good luck!

Post a Comment