Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Small Wireless Webcam Can I Turn My Webcam Into A Wireless Camera?

Can I turn my webcam into a wireless camera? - small wireless webcam

Ok, so here is my situation. Over the past two weeks I was experimenting a building (ROV Remote Operated Vehicle), that is, to start with simple robotics, and I hit a barrier. While the use of robotics through the shops on the internet, I noticed that even if they are smart cameras with built-in wireless transmitter, which are usually quite expensive, and without speaking, they should be used in the "Computer . I hope either to find a transmitter / receiver, which are already available, and not a little arm and leg, or at least an overview of what I do. I want to be able to my camera's USB port the usual type of connection has to take, and connected a transmitter of the video to a receiver that sends connect to a TV and can see what the camera sees. You should now be how often a problem because I started very low is Tech. And what I mean, that at low mobile technology platform is a car remote control at 72MHz, so yes. And now, I do not think too much money in blow something that I began to come.

So is there a device that can send me can connect using a webcam with a transmitter, which run on DC-link, and in a position to the images to the database? Or is it a chimera?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In general, a form of wireless spy camera cheap stuff on eBay or at your local dollars Electronics Shop is no more than $ 30 for the least expensive in general, quality is probably not the major label could, but probably run 100 meters

I tried before and has not worked very big table, but the camera is very thin is the only receiver that connects to your computer

no need to connect your webcam to eat in touch too much power

Anonymous said...

No, unless you have Bluetooth or some other form of transmission.

Post a Comment